Saturday, March 5, 2011

LMCB # 28 Your the boss

Tiffany doodles is our sponsor at lasting memories this week. I chose the sunglasses girl because of the perfect photo of my daugter from this past summer. We went shopping and picked out this awesome outfit from Justice and these glasses from Gap. They went perfect with the digital stamp. Our challenge this week was to use your own style. My style is clean and simple most of the time so here is my layout. Visit the blog at http://tiffanydoodles.blogspot.com/



Supplies:

Paper: My Minds Eye, bazzil cardstock
Stamp: Tiffany's doodles
Accessories: Chalk, black markers, doodlebug letter stickers and buttons

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Omg, this is SOOO cute and reminds me of fun shopping outtings with my own daughter. They're so excited to try on new things and strut their stuff, aren't they?? Awesome digi too, it's perfect!!

Sue said...

Great photos. Such a fun little girl. I love the colors and you are right, the digi was perfect. Great work.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Don't know how I missed this one! What a fabulous page.Love your digi.